- 3.5mm thick
- Dimensions: 1780mm x 610mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Natural tree rubber base + Recycled PET suede top
- Enjoy yoga, bikram, hot yoga, sweaty practice, pilates and general exercise.
- Enhanced grip technology
- Natural reversible rubber base with joint protection and unmatched support.
- Zero odour. No toxic smell.
- Free from silicone, toxic glue, and phthalates.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable rubber base and naturally antimicrobial.
- PET microfibre sustainably made from recycled plastic waste.
- Water-based inks.
- Passed RoHS and Colour Fastness Testing.
- Machine washable (according to our care instructions), then hang to dry.
Beautiful quality and aesthetic
This mat feels luxurious to use it is so soft yet stable. The designs are just gorgeous and it’s so worth the price! I get excited every time I see this mat in my room :)
10/10 would recommend
I searched high and low for a mat that was both aesthetically pleasing AND functional and I found all of it plus more in this beauty! It's SO good I had to get a second one. Easy to clean, the best color ever and so comfy to practice on. DO IT!
Le Dance Maat!
The Le dance Maat is so fab, the feeling of the mat is soft & spongey & you feel super supported busted out your moves on it! Love that it is recycled fibres. The design is gorg & it elevates your practice is a beautiful way as your moving on a piece of art! Great for yoga, stretching & dancing on! Only thing when practicing heated yoga, it does show up your sweat, but hey if you don't sweat like me then you all good! Love the product & love the whole vibe & ethos that is Maat World!
My favourite mat!!
I love my new Le dance mat! Makes exercising that bit more fun when you have a cute mat with a great feel & texture! Delivery was super quick also which is a plus :)
Amazing for hot, sweaty yoga
The texture is very grippy once they're damp and it grips to the floor as well so it feels very secure and stable. It's not very thick, so you can feel at one with the floor and balance much easier. I've had suede yoga mats in the past and i like to rinse mine in the shower after use and then hang to dry.